Webcast Technologies Inc. is a 100% Filipino-owned company, our moral obligation is to provide and maintain highly-competitive software solutions and services. For more than 20 years, we have established footprints in different sectors locally and globally. WTI has been recognized by some of the country’s BusinessWorld Top 1000 (e.g. Petron, LF Logistics, URC) and Forbes Top 2000 Companies (e.g. Nestlé, Royal Dutch Shell, Unilever, and Philip Morris International). WTI is one of the Philippines’ Google Cloud Partner since 2012 and Elastic Focus Partner.
WTI is the type of company where you can balance great work with a great life. Since the year 2000, we take pride in our values and ethics. We are rooted in treating everyone with respect and compassion which translates to a feeling of a Family- a feeling of inclusion and belonging. We take care of our people, we believe that taking good care of our people is the right thing to do. Come join our team!
What you bring along:
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineer or equivalent
- Advance knowledge in application development using ReactJS, PHP, and NodeJS
- Experience in application development using MySQL
- Knowledge in creating flowchart and pseudocode
- Have a knack for listening and interpreting the needs/requirements of different people and resources.
- Collaborative and Innovative across different levels of the organization.
Additional Qualifications Your bonus points
- Experience in using GraphQL and Elasticsearch.
- Experience in handling large databases.
- Experience in developing complex applications.
- Write software codes – code new features and enhance existing software and website products of the company.
- Document software/website development and enhancements.
- Follows the development initiatives of the Software Supervisor and Senior Software Developers
- Provide inputs for possible software development coding standards and practices.
- If necessary coordinate with clients for software specification generation, provide system solutions to clients, and solve easy customer problems.
- Offer final level technical assistance to Customer Support Group (1st level-SDG IT Support Staff, 2nd level-Systems Engineer)
- Train the Technical Group (Installation and Customer Support) on new and existing software products.
- Offer technical assistance to non-technical units of the company.
- And other duties assigned by the Solutions Development Head.