- Close sales based on the group and individual target as agreed with the Business
- Development Manager
- Generate new leads and prospects
- Ensure that the clients are satisfied
- Draft contracts and proposals for potential clients
- Conduct product presentations to describe how products can tailor fit to a customer need
- Ensure that all documentations are met
- Assist Accountant – Accounts Receivable for collection from clients
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Business Development Manager
- Ensure client renewal and retention by building positive and long-term client elationships for business growth.
- Maintain frequent communication and follow-up with clients and provide excellent client support and ensure client satisfaction.
- Escalate and discuss complex client issues with management for resolutions.
- Work with cross functional teams to address client requests and inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree of any business course
- Graduate of Information Technology or Engineering course is an advantage
- At least 1 year experience in technical sales
- Ability to plan and manage own workload
- Ability to plan and manage workload of the Department; deep coaching and leadership skills
- Ability to resolve issues independently and elevate issues (to Group Head) when appropriate
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written; English and Filipino; on the telephone and in-person
- Deep external customer service skills
- Ability to build a strong relationships with clients
- Self-motivating and proactive
- Extrovert and Outgoing
- Comfortable in field work