- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, BS in Information Technology, BS in Computer Engineering or the like.
- One (1) year experience in developing android app using android studio and/ or React Native app.
- Experience in creating API or PHP scripts.
- Has published at least one (1) developed android app and/or React Native app.
- Knowledge and experience in using MySQL database
- Experience in integrating Google Maps to an application is an advantage.
- Experience in developing web applications using PHP and/or React.
- Can work harmoniously with a team.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Write software codes – code new features and enhance existing mobile apps, scripts, and software products of the company.
- Document mobile apps and scripts development and enhancements.
- Follow the development initiatives of the Software Supervisor and Senior Software Developers.
- Provide inputs for possible software development coding standards and practices.
- If necessary coordinate with clients for software specification generation, provide system solutions to clients and solve easy customer problems.
- Offer final level technical assistance to Customer Support Group (1st level-SDG IT Support Staff, 2nd level-Systems Engineer)
- Train the Technical Group (Installation and Customer Support) on new and existing software products.
- Offer technical assistance to non-technical units of the company.