- University degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, Information Technology, or any related course.
- At least two (2) years of relevant project management, customer support, account management, or business analysis experience.
- Preferably with experience in the IT, logistics, or supply chain industry
- Proficient in App and platform navigation
- Proficient in Google applications
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong process value, and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Process the onboarding of new clients starting from the project execution stage.
- Plan and execute the assigned projects or contracts.
- Participate in the demo for prospective clients.
- Schedule a kick-off meeting for external and internal clients to discuss the project implementation.
- Ensure the effective flow of information between stakeholders in project activities.
- Compile all of the project details and developments in a summary profile.
- Provide project completion to the client
- Provide reports: analytical, quarterly, and on-demand evaluations to the client
- Lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the assigned accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Understand and provide the needs, pain points, and future requirements of the client
- Manage the offboarding of the client
- Process the integration of the client’s 3rd-party GPS provider to be linked to WTI’ platform